Welcome !

 From Joshuaonline it's  Mychiller TV
           
            Hello and Welcome to a brand new blog!  This is MychillerTV.

       I currently run a blog called Joshuaonline  , where  I write about different pieces of television entertainment and sometimes movies.  Other times, I write about TV schedule news and subjects.  Over the past years, I have found a certain groove for Joshuaonline and there are some things I feel don't fit over there.  This brings us to this new blog.  I've been thinking about launching this for some time, and finally  have taken the plunge in doing such. 

           I'm not shutting down Joshuaonline, in fact, it will continue as normal.  What I am doing here will be stuff I want to write about, but don't think fits with Joshuaonline.   What it that? Shorter posts, if a network changes their branding and If I find it interesting I may want to write about it and things I just feel would better not there. (Kind of being vague on purpose)

   Previously, I started doing season reviews of shows. I started with the animated series : The Weekenders  (Season 1)  and the Loud House (Season 1)  These are on Joshuaonline (ding), well the next seasons for these shows and other types of this will be moving here. My reason, Is I feel it clogs up Joshuaonline (Ding) a lot so, here there is some breathing room.

         I'm also glad to be bringing back the use of the Mychiller TV name in a new and different way.  To anyone new visiting, welcome and thank you for visiting, I hope you will enjoy this blog in the future.
 
    This blog will be "officially" starting in January 2020!)

Comments